Job Title: Physicians Assistants / Nurse Practitioners
Columbia Pain Management, PC invites you to become a part of the Pacific Northwest’s leading comprehensive spine, musculoskeletal, and interventional pain practice. Our ideal candidate is a nurse practitioner or physician assistant who is passionate about alleviating suffering, enhancing health, and improving patients’ quality of life. We offer a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to caring for patients that incorporates the latest innovative interventional pain treatments. We are looking for a candidate who is compassionate, thoughtful, skilled in communication and eager to work in collaboration with our other providers to offer patients top-notch care.
Meeting an Unmet Need
20 million Americans suffer from chronic pain. Our goal is the accurate diagnosis and treatment of pain conditions using spinal injections, neuromodulation, vertebral augmentation, regenerative medicine, radio-frequency ablation, and percutaneous spine procedures. We strive to help patients minimize the use of opioid pain medications, encourage healthy habits, become more mobile and connected to their communities. You will be responsible for the evaluation and management of patients with undifferentiated pain complaints, formulation and collaborative development of a detailed treatment plan, and longitudinal care of patients.
At Columbia Pain Management, PC we believe that every individual brings a valuable set of skills to our organization and we are pleased to offer them the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous vacation (Starting at 2 weeks)
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Professional licensure fees paid
- Graduate from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program approved by the American Medical Association
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified by American Heart Association (AHA)
- Licensure: Ability to obtain Nurse Practitioner (NP) license by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN); or obtain Physician Assistants (PA-C) license by the Oregon Medical Board within 30 days of hire
Salary commensurate with experience