Avoid surgery and reduce pain with Regenexx - Learn more at this free seminar!
[FREE SEMINAR] We present the latest, non-surgical procedures to treat arthritis and joint injuries as a viable alternative to surgery. Learn why Regenexx® procedures are superior to other regenerative treatment options.
Regenexx procedures work without surgery, with the goals of reducing pain and improving function. Discover how these procedures are used in patients with arthritis, joint injuries, sports injuries and spine conditions. Review the basic science, research, and treatment options for these procedures, to help patients reduce pain, improve function, and avoid surgery.
This seminar is a great chance to learn about these cutting-edge procedures and breakthroughs patients have had from one of our region's leading regenerative medicine doctors, Dr Trey Rigert, founder of Columbia Pain Management.
Space fills up quickly, so register today. Please invite a friend! Light snacks provided.
Regenexx ® is used for:
Knee pain, osteoarthritis
Knee ACL and meniscal tears
Hip arthritis, pain and labral tears
Shoulder pain and rotator cuff tendonitis
Low back, neck and nerve pain, sciatica
Foot & ankle pain, plantar fasciitis
Sacroiliac joint instability
Most other common joint injuries
At the seminar, you'll learn:
* What interventional orthopedics and regenerative medicine procedures are.
* How Regenexx procedures work by increasing the concentration of your body’s own healing agents.
* Why these procedures stimulate your body's natural response in injured or degenerative areas.
* When non-surgical, needle-based procedures can be an alternative to surgery
* Q&A with our presenter Dr. Trey Rigert
Dr. Trey Rigert
Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Space is limited. Parking is free.