Job Title: Advanced Practice Provider
(Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner)
Reports To: Practice Administrator
Compensation and Benefits Package:
$130,000-$160,000 total compensation, depending on experience. Total compensation includes salary, generous production bonus, performance-based incentives, and $2,500 signing bonus to be paid in 2 installments—50% at hire and 50% at 3 months of employment.
Healthcare premiums for employees are covered at 100%, and include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-term disability coverage.
Who We Are:
Columbia Pain Management is Pacific Northwest’s leading comprehensive spine, musculoskeletal, and interventional pain practice. We offer a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to caring for patients that incorporates the latest innovative interventional pain treatments.
Our goal is the accurate diagnosis and treatment of pain conditions using spinal injections, neuromodulation, vertebral augmentation, regenerative medicine, radio-frequency ablation, and percutaneous spine procedures. We strive to help patients minimize the use of opioid pain medications, encourage healthy habits, become more mobile and connected to their communities.
Who You Are:
We are currently seeking an Advanced Practice Provider (Physician Assistant or a Nurse Practitioner) who is passionate about alleviating suffering, enhancing health, and improving patients’ quality of life. You will be responsible for the evaluation and management of patients with undifferentiated pain complaints, formulation and collaborative development of a detailed treatment plan, and longitudinal care of patients. If you’re a candidate who shares our vision of putting patients first in everything you do, and who feels our passionate about helping people lead their best possible lives, then we look forward to meeting and talking with you.
- Performs comprehensive physical examinations, compiles patient medical data, and reports deviations from normal exam findings to supervising physician.
- Administers or orders diagnostic tests, such as imaging studies and laboratory tests. Interprets test results for deviations from normal.
- Performs therapeutic procedures such as injections.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in continuity of care.
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens, normal growth and development, emotional problems of daily living, and health maintenance of other relevant patient education.
- Orders interventional procedures and provides patient with pre-procedure instructions and education, including recovery path and risk factors.
- Perform other duties as required; Daily tasks may vary based upon the department & supervising physician needs.
- Full-time employment as an Advanced Practice Provider
- 40-hour work week split between our offices in Milwaukie and Tualatin
- Consideration of four, 10-hour workdays
- Start date to be determined based on offer acceptance date, background check, and pre-employment drug test results
- On-Call consisting of 2 weeks every 6 weeks with the rotating CPM physician support; no hospital support required, and calls are taken from home
- Graduate from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program approved by the American Medical Association.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience as an APP
- Licensure: Have obtained or have the ability to obtain Nurse Practitioner (NP) license by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN); or obtain Physician Assistants (PA-C) license by the Oregon Medical Board within 30 days of hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified by American Heart Association (AHA)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification (ACLS)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain positive relationships with others.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and workflows with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to operate computer software.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Self-motivated with independent problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills with ability to follow written and verbal instructions and perform tasks with little or no supervision.
- Enthusiastic about working in a changing environment.
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Must have flexibility to work in Tualatin and Milwaukie locations and may require evening or weekend work hours.
At Columbia Pain Management, we believe that every individual brings a valuable set of skills to our organization, and we are pleased to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation package, listed above with:
- Opportunity for annual collections-based bonus
- Opportunity to earn periodic performance-based incentives
- $2,500 signing bonus to be paid in 2 installments—50% at hire and 50% at 3 months of employment
- Generous vacation (starting at 2 weeks, and 3 weeks following 5 years of employment), plus an additional:
- 7 paid Federal Holidays per Calendar Year
- 6 paid Sick Days per Year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, along with Long Term Disability coverage and life insurance available with 100% premiums covered for employee
- Options to enroll in Short Term Disability coverage, additional life insurance, and other critical care benefit options
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Professional licensure fees paid
- Salary commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
Does this position sound like a good fit?
Use the form on this page or apply online at : https://columbiapainmanagement.bamboohr.com/careers/64?source=aWQ9MTk%3D
Columbia Pain Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Join our team of hardworking physicians, nurses, and clinic staff to deliver compassionate care to Americans.