HFX™ for PDN, a Senza spinal cord stimulation system that uses 10 kHz Therapy to treat pain from diabetic neuropathy. The HFX™ Solution for Painful Diabetic Neuropathy (PDN) provides significant pain relief without the side effects of conventional medical management, and it is the only spinal cord stimulator (SCS) system FDA approved with a specific indication for painful diabetic neuropathy.
What is Painful Diabetic Neuropathy?
- Painful Diabetic Neuropathy (PDN): A Chronic, Debilitating Pain with Limited Treatment Options
- 34 million people have diabetes in the U.S.1 and roughly half of all adults with diabetes will suffer from diabetic neuropathy in their lifetime
- ~2.3MM patients suffer from PDN with no relief from current treatments
- Diabetic neuropathy is caused by chronically high blood sugars
- Nerve damage can cause pain and numbness that can make you more vulnerable to falls, burns, infections, ulcers and longer-term complications.
- Painful diabetic neuropathy can significantly interfere with a person’s quality of life, sleep and functionality
HFX™ is a next generation spinal cord stimulation (SCS) system offering a wide range of benefits:
- Results in More Pain Relief to More Patients
- Nearly 80% of patients achieve substantial relief
- Highly effective for both back and leg pain
- More patients respond to HFX than traditional low frequency SCS
- Paresthesia-Free Capabilities
- Pain relief without tingling sensation
- Can use device 24/7, including when sleeping & driving
- Nevro SCS devices uniquely offer HFX, but can also deliver lower frequency waveforms to help meet the needs of specific patients