mild® is a safe, outpatient procedure that relieves pressure in your spinal canal by removing excess ligament tissue.
- No implants
- No general anesthesia
- No stitches
- Resume light activities within a few days
- Covered by Medicare nationwide
Safety and Outcomes
mild® is a safe procedure that can help lumbar spinal stenosis patients stand longer and walk farther with less pain.
- Proven to be as safe as an injection1
- Over 25,000 patients treated to date
- Clinical data has shown a 7X increase in standing time and a 16× increase in walking distance2
1-2Based on clinical data from MiDAS ENCORE1 & Cleveland Clinic2 studies; references available at www.Vertosmed.com/physician