Welcome to Columbia Pain Management, P.C.
Columbia Pain Management, P.C., provides a comprehensive range of services for patients with acute and chronic pain. Our knowledgeable and experienced team of pain specialists provide the most advanced treatment options available in a supportive, compassionate environment.
We are accepting new patients for procedure and medical pain management. Contact us for more information by clicking on the "Request Appointment" link above for an appointment. To start the application process, click here to download and fill out the New Patient Form. Please print and sign and bring with you to our office.
Our goal is to help patients:
- Decrease their level of pain/suffering
- Return to a maximum level of functioning and independence
- Help restore quality of life
Our highly-trained medical team members are able to assist individuals living with:
- Lumbar and thoracic compression fractures
- Lumbar/thoracic pain
- Failed back surgery
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Failed neck surgery
- Dystonia and spasticity
- Cancer-related pain
Columbia Pain Management, P.C., specializes in interventional pain management. Treatment approaches are specifically designed for each patient’s condition and goals and can include minimally invasive procedures such as:
- Dynamic diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasonography
- Botox injections and intra-spinal baclofen for dystonia and spasticity
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
- Image-guided cervical, thoracic, and lumbar epidural steroid injections
- Joint and hip injections
- Medial branch blocks and radiofrequency neurotomy for facet pain
- Therapeutic nerve blocks
- Electrodiagnostic studies
- Spinal cord stimulation
- IME Exams and Workers comp evaluations
Our procedures are performed with state of the art image-guidance equipment in our convenient office fluorosuite.
We see patients on a referral basis only. To begin the referral process, click on the "Request Appointment" button above to start the process. Please have a copy of your last MRI or X-ray results.
The physicians at Columbia Pain Management, PC are specialists in physical medicine and rehabilitation—the specialty also known as physiatry.
Trey Rigert, MD, Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
David P. Russo, DO, Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Board Certified in Pain Management
Michelle Smith, MD, Occupational Medicine, Guided Imagery, Pain Management
Laura Scobie, PA-C
Holly Agnor PA-C
Jessica Russo, MSW, CSWA
Angela L. Aurit, CADC-2
Joe Steiner, MS, MAC
Cindy Nimmo, FNP
Click here to watch the video to learn more about physiatry and pain management. (YouTube video)